Complete do-it-yourself robotics projects--SMART BOTS!
* A bi-pedal robot that walks upright
* Functional robotic arms
* Easily programmed behavioral based robots
* Complete parts lists for all projects
* Step-by-step directions for several complete projects--inspiration for hundreds more
PUT POWERFUL, LOW-COST MICROCHIPS AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES INTO HOME-BUILT ROBOTS
Over the past 5 years, dramatic improvements in technologies and significant cost reductions in 8-bit microprocessors have spawned a renaissance in robot building. PIC-BOTICS, from popular electronics hobbies author John Iovine, shows amateur (and professional) electronics enthusiasts how to get in on the fun, using the power of Microchip's versatile 8-bit PIC microprocessor family to build sophisticated robots more cheaply and easily than you thought possible.
With PIC-BOTICS, you can build robots that:
* Follow a line
* Look for light
* Track a scent
* Play tag
* Perform hand and arm functions
* Fly, swim, crawl, or slither
And do it inexpensively!
This item is Non-Returnable.