Paleo Home Cooking : Flavorful Recipes for a Healthy, Gluten-Free Lifestyle
Overview - A quick flip through the pages of this elegantly designed cookbook will convince you that eating healthy, wholesome food doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice pleasure or flavor, and that making delicious food from scratch doesn't have to be complicated. Read more...
In Stock Online.
Free Shipping is not available for this item.
New & Used Marketplace 11 copies from $4.13
More About Paleo Home Cooking by Sonia Lacasse
A quick flip through the pages of this elegantly designed cookbook will convince you that eating healthy, wholesome food doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice pleasure or flavor, and that making delicious food from scratch doesn't have to be complicated. In fact, you'll probably find that eating healthy is quite fun and rewarding Every recipe in the book is brilliantly illustrated, and the photos won't fail to make your mouth water. Whether you are just starting to explore the Paleo lifestyle or have long mastered the art of following its guidelines, this book will inspire you with:
- More than 150 grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free recipes explained by a real person, in a real kitchen, using nothing but real, unprocessed food.
- Flavorful, quick, and easy everyday dishes that will please the entire family without requiring hours in the kitchen--from main dishes, such as Shepherd's Pie and Maple Balsamic Pulled Pork, to make-ahead sides and salads to last you all week, to yummy appetizers, including Sonia's unique take on Prosciutto e Melone, as well as several soul-warming soups and stocks.
- Easy recipes to help you stay away from junk-filled store-bought condiments, such as salad dressings, BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, and spice mixes.
- An entire section dedicated to homemade nut butters, complete with useful tips and a troubleshooting guide. You'll soon be making your very own nut butters at home, from the very basics, like raw cashew butter, to crazy-intricate flavor creations, like Smoky Bacon, Dark Chocolate, and Toasted Almond.
- Totally refined sugar-free desserts and indulgences that use nothing but natural sugars such as maple syrup, honey, and dried fruit. You will even learn how to make your own naturally sweetened chocolate chips.
- Several useful guides to help you stock your kitchen with Paleo-approved ingredients and indispensable kitchen tools