FREE Express Shipping for Club Members
Not a member? Join Today!
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceA Patriot's History of the United States (Hardcover)
Publisher: Sentinel$45.00A Patriot's History of the United States (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: Blackstone Audiobooks$44.95A Patriot's History of the United States, Part 2 (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: Blackstone Audiobooks$78.00
Customers Also Bought
- A People's History of the U...
- The Patriot's History Reader
- Miracles and Massacres
- Arguing with Idiots
- Common Sense
- Heaven Is Real But So Is Hell
- Proof of Heaven
Eben Alexander, M.d.
- 23 Minutes in Hell
- A Divine Revelation of Hell
Mary K. Baxter
- Experiencing God
Henry T. Blackaby
Paperback - Revised Ed.
- Belief or Nonbelief?
- Beyond Belief
Jenna Miscavige Hill
- The Secrets of Biblical Wisdom
- Killing Jesus - A History
- Keep It Pithy
- Cleveland Christmas Memories
Gail Ghetia Bellamy
- The Challenge of Democracy
- More About A Patriot's History of the United States by Larry Schweikart; Michael AllenOverviewFor the past three decades, many history professors have allowed their biases to distort the way Americas past is taught. These intellectuals have searched for instances of racism, sexism, and bigotry in our history while downplaying the greatness of Americas patriots and the achievements of dead white men.
As a result, more emphasis is placed on Harriet Tubman than on George Washington; more about the internment of Japanese Americans during World War II than about D-Day or Iwo Jima; more on the dangers we faced from Joseph McCarthy than those we faced from Josef Stalin.
"A Patriots History of the United States "corrects those doctrinaire biases. In this groundbreaking book, Americas discovery, founding, and development are reexamined with an appreciation for the elements of public virtue, personal liberty, and private property that make this nation uniquely successful. This book offers a long-overdue acknowledgment of Americas true and proud history.