A hotel can be a good choice for any family vacation.Read more...
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceThe Penultimate Peril (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers$25.95
Customers Also Bought
A hotel can be a good choice for any family vacation. With so many floors, such a variety of rooms, and a curious array of guests, spending time in the safety of the right hotel can be the perfect learning environment for children of any age. A keen researcher like Klaus, an adept inventor like Violet, and a sharp-toothed culinary master like Sunny are all sure to find engaging diversions during their stay.
Regardless of how they pass their time while at a hotel, the three siblings will be sure to take in all the interesting sights and sounds -- and write them down -- just in case this episode turns out to be the darkest yet in a series of unfortunate events.
- ISBN-13: 9780064410151
- ISBN-10: 0064410153
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publish Date: October 2005
- Page Count: 353
- Reading Level: Ages 8-12
- Dimensions: 7.26 x 5.38 x 1.28 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.93 pounds
Series: Series of Unfortunate Events #1