Photoshop Cs5++ (Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard : Photoshop Cs5, Indesign Cs5, Illustrator Cs5): Buy This Book, Get a Job!
Overview - - Professional Photoshop book - This book was designed for people, who are looking for a job, and to apply for a position need a Photoshop knowledge. The book based on personal working experience in editorial offices and graphic design studios. - Windows version, Beginner-Intermediate-Advanced-Pro level book. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 4 copies from $25.75
More About Photoshop Cs5++ (Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard by Sandor Burkus
- Professional Photoshop book - This book was designed for people, who are looking for a job, and to apply for a position need a Photoshop knowledge. The book based on personal working experience in editorial offices and graphic design studios. - Windows version, Beginner-Intermediate-Advanced-Pro level book. - The book is about how to work with the Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard software package - Photoshop CS5, InDesign CS5, Illustrator CS5. - During the graphic design or desktop publishing job you work with these three software. - In this book you can find 140 professional, step-by-step tutorials (70 Photoshop CS5 tutorials, 50 InDesign CS5 tutorials, 20 Illustrator CS5 tutorials). - All these tutorials were made in graphic design studios or editorial offices, that's why this book is professional, a helpful source to make the job. - This book was designed for people, who are looking for job, and to apply for a position need a Photoshop, InDesign and/or Illustrator knowledge. The book based on personal working experience in editorial offices and graphic design studios. - People finish a design/dtp/prepress course, and however they have a basic knowledge, they won't be hired without working experience. 12 years ago I was in the same situation, finishing a DTP course nobody hired me without a working experience. - But now I have 12 years working experience in desktop publishing and graphic design, and in this book I give my experience to you. - The tutorials explain you the professional production technology. - Also, next to each tuts, you will find shortcuts you have to use, working fast as a professional. - CONTENTS - PHOTOSHOP CS5 - 1.Color Settings - 2.RGB-CMYK - 3.Image Size - 4.Canvas Size - 5.Levels - 6.Curves - 7.Yellow Veil - 8.Path - 9.Selection - 10.Load Selection - 11.Feather - 12.Mask - 13.Skin Color - 14.Clone - 15.Shadow - 16.Control Key - 17.Mirror Effect - 18.Motion Blur - 19.Saturation - 20.Sharpen - 21.Custom color - 22.Black - 23.Bevel and emboss - 24.History - 25.Layers - 26.Layer Group - 27.Pencil - 28.Brush - 29.Type - 30.Save for Web & Devices - 31.Crop - 32.Path - 33.Path - 34.Color range - 35.Selective Color - 36.Clone - 37.Colorize - 38.Opacity - 39.Crystallize - 40.Paint bucket - 41.Gradient - 42.Transform - 43.Polygon Tool - 44.Red - 45.White - 46.Deep shadow - 47.Clipping Mask - 48.Actions - 49.Layers 01 - 50.Layers 02 - 51.Channels - 52.Path - 53.Path - 54.Path - 55.Path - 56.White - 57.White Point - 58.Color Balance - 59.Drop Shadow - 60.Shadow - 61.Styles palette - 62.Clone - 63.Clone - 64.Gaussian blur - 65.Gaussian blur - 66.Text palette - 67.Paste into - 68.Transform - 69.Slice - 70.3D - INDESIGN CS5 - 71.Colour Settings - 72.Preferences - 73.New Document - 74.Document Setup - 75.Library - 76.Master Pages - 77.Page Numbers - 78.Paste in Place - 79.Links - 80.Text Flow - 81.Text Flow - 82.2 Columns - 83.Tabs - 84.Styles - 85.Swatches - 86.Layers - 87.Tables - 88.Step and repeat - 89.Effects - 90.Find, change - 91.Place - 92.Line - 93.Baseline grid - 94.Rectangle - 95.Text stroke - 96.Package - 97.Display - 98.Menus - 99.Security Export - 100.Print - 101.Path - 102.Text fill Color - 103.Arrange - 104.Line - 105.Create Outlines - 106.Polygon - 107.Arrange 2 - 108.Go to Page - 109.Text Color - 110.Spot Color - 111.Text Wrap 1 - 112.Columns 1 - 113.Columns 2 - 114.Align - 115.Align Right - 116.30% Green - 117.Text Wrap 2 - 118.Reference Point - 119.Chart - 120.New in CS5 - ILLUSTRATOR CS5 - 121.Colors - 122.Preferences - 123.Shortcuts - 124.New... - 125.Setup - 126.Bridge - 127.File info... - 128.Assign profile - 129.Save for Web - 130.Print - 131.Text - 132.Pen tool 1 - 133.Polygon - 134.Brush - 135.Opacity - 136.Place - 137.Create Outlines - 138.Pen tool 2 - 139.Pathfinder 1 - 140.Pathfinder 2 -
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781456536985
- ISBN-10: 1456536982
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: January 2011
- Page Count: 784
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 1.56 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.27 pounds