Photoshop Elements 4 is the fast, easy, and inexpensive way to get studio-quality results from your digital images. You can
- Correct color, exposure, and lighting
- Fix red-eye and other flaws
- Use image layers to alter the look of a photo
- Change the background
- Make albums, display photos online, or print your pictures
- Do almost everything you can do with Photoshop CS
Chances are, you bought Elements because you want to make your photos look better. Maybe you take a lot of pictures and you look forward to sharing them. And if that's the case, you're probably more interested in actually getting something done than in understanding the theory behind the software. That's why you need Photoshop Elements 4 Just the Steps For Dummies!
Photoshop Elements 4 Just the Steps For Dummies is a lot like Elements itself -- fast and easy. Task-based spreads let you find the task you want to perform, then show you step by step how to do it. You pick the task, find it fast, and get it done! For example:
- Organize and find images quickly and easily
- Acquire photos from your mobile phone
- Create an artistic effect by layering images
- Locate files by caption, media type, or filename
- Replace one color with another
- Remove color halos from your subjects
- Clean dust and scratches from your photos
- Create a catalog, collection, album, or slideshow
- Make a photo look like an impressionist painting or a pencil sketch
- Print photos on your own printer or order prints online
That's just a fraction of the tasks you can quickly find and perform with the help of this handy, no-nonsense guide. Photoshop Elements 4 Just the Steps For Dummies is all about simple steps that lead to great results!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included.