- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceTraitement Des Maladies Nerveuses Et Des Affections Rhumatismales Par l'Électricité Statique (Paperback - French)
Publisher: Hachette Livre - BNF$18.95
From the Old Time Fiddlers' Conventions and barn dances through the rise of station WSB and other key radio outlets, Wayne Daniel thoroughly documents the consolidation of country music as big business in Atlanta. He also profiles a vast array of performers, radio personalities, and recording moguls who transformed the Peachtree city into the nerve center of early country music.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780252069680
- ISBN-10: 0252069684
- Publisher: University of Illinois Press
- Publish Date: November 2000
- Page Count: 328
- Dimensions: 8.85 x 5.87 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.08 pounds
Series: Music in American Life (Paperback)