Pimsleur Greek Level 1 Lessons 11-15 MP3 : Learn to Speak and Understand Modern Greek with Pimsleur Language Programs
Overview - Pimsleur® equals success. Just one 30-minute lesson a day gets you speaking and understanding like no other program.
This course includes Lessons 11-15 from the Greek (Modern) Level 1 Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Read more...
More About Pimsleur Greek Level 1 Lessons 11-15 MP3 by Pimsleur
Pimsleur® equals success. Just one 30-minute lesson a day gets you speaking and understanding like no other program.
This course includes Lessons 11-15 from the Greek (Modern) Level 1 Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Greek (Modern).
The Greek (Modern) Language
Greek (Modern) is the official language of Greece and one of the official languages of Cyprus. Many modern scientific and technical words in English are derived from Greek (Modern), and it has been estimated that 12% of the English vocabulary is of Greek (Modern) origin. This course teaches Modern Greek (Modern).
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
- Publisher: PIMSLEUR
- Date: June 2010