About the Book
With more than 1,000,000 copies sold, Practice Makes Perfect has established itself as a reliable practical workbook series in the language-learning category.
About the Book
With more than 1,000,000 copies sold, Practice Makes Perfect has established itself as a reliable practical workbook series in the language-learning category. Now, with Practice Makes Perfect: Calculus, students will enjoy the same clear, concise approach and extensive exercises to key fields they've come to expect from the series--but now within mathematics.
Practice Makes Perfect: Calculus is not focused on any particular test or exam, but complementary to most calculus curricula. Because of this approach, the book can be used by struggling students needing extra help, readers who need to firm up skills for an exam, or those who are returning to the subject years after they first studied it. Its all-encompassing approach will appeal to both U.S. and international students.
- More than 500 exercises and answers covering all aspects of calculus.
- Successful series: "Practice Makes Perfect" has sales of 1,000,000 copies in the language category--now applied to mathematics.
- Large trim allows clear presentation of worked problems, exercises, and explained answers.
- ISBN-13: 9780071638159
- ISBN-10: 0071638156
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- Publish Date: July 2010
- Page Count: 148
- Dimensions: 10.76 x 8.46 x 0.39 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
Series: Practice Makes Perfect (McGraw-Hill)