8 Practice Tests for the SAT 2018 : 1,200+ SAT Practice Questions
Overview - Kaplan's 8 Practice Tests for the SAT 2018 provides printed practice exams and expert explanations to help you face the SAT with confidence. More than 1,200 realistic practice questions help you get comfortable with the exam format so that there are no surprises on Test Day. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 14 copies from $16.56
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceKaplan 8 Practice Tests for the Sat 2017 (Paperback)
Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep$24.99
More About 8 Practice Tests for the SAT 2018 by Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan's 8 Practice Tests for the SAT 2018 provides printed practice exams and expert explanations to help you face the SAT with confidence. More than 1,200 realistic practice questions help you get comfortable with the exam format so that there are no surprises on Test Day. Kaplan is so certain that 8 Practice Tests for the SAT offers the practice you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the SAT--or you'll get your money back. The Most Practice
- Eight realistic full-length practice tests
- More than 450 Math Grid-Ins and Multiple-Choice questions
- More than 400 Evidence-Based Reading questions
- More than 350 Writing and Language questions
- Eight Essay Prompts, complete with model essays and a self-grading guide
- Detailed answer explanations written by test experts to help you determine your strengths and weaknesses and improve your performance.
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT - using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep--Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- ISBN-13: 9781506221267
- ISBN-10: 1506221262
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
- Publish Date: June 2017
- Page Count: 696
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.3 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
Series: Kaplan Test Prep