Praxis Prep 2017-2018 : 8 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online
Overview - Kaplan's Praxis Prep 2017-2018 features comprehensive content review, realistic practice, and proven test-taking strategies to help you pass the Praxis tests. This updated edition includes new content and the latest exam information to help you avoid surprises on Test Day. Read more...
+ Add to Wishlist
- Retail Price:
20% off for Members: Get the Club Price
Add to Cart
New & Used Marketplace 18 copies from $16.88
More About Praxis Prep 2017-2018 by Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan's Praxis Prep 2017-2018 features comprehensive content review, realistic practice, and proven test-taking strategies to help you pass the Praxis tests. This updated edition includes new content and the latest exam information to help you avoid surprises on Test Day. No matter which test you're taking, Kaplan's comprehensive guide provides the review you need to master all Praxis assessment types. Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators tests are frequently used as a basis for admission into teaching programs, while Praxis Subject Assessments and Praxis Content Knowledge for Teaching Assessments are often required as part of the teacher certification process. Whether you're applying for admission to a teaching program or aiming for additional certifications, Kaplan's book and online resources can help you face the Praxis with confidence. The Most Review
- More than 1,000 practice questions, with answers and detailed explanations for each question, including sample written responses
- Pre-tests for each chapter to assess strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your study
- 3 full-length computer-based Praxis Core practice tests--one each for Reading, Writing, and Mathematics.
- 3 full-length computer-based Praxis Principles of Learning and Teaching (PLT) practice tests--one each for K-6, 5-9, and 7-12
- 2 full-length computer-based Elementary Education practice tests--one for Content Knowledge and Curriculum, one for Instruction & Assessment
- 4 Subject Assessment question banks covering math, science, reading & language arts, and social studies.
- In-depth and targeted review of all tested material
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep--Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- ISBN-13: 9781506228761
- ISBN-10: 1506228763
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
- Publish Date: June 2017
- Page Count: 420
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
Series: Kaplan Test Prep