Whether you're new to functions, analytic geometry, and matrices or just brushing up on those topics, CliffsQuickReview Precalculus can help.Read more...
Whether you're new to functions, analytic geometry, and matrices or just brushing up on those topics, CliffsQuickReview Precalculus can help. This guide introduces each topic, defines key terms, and walks you through each sample problem step-by-step. In no time, you'll be ready to tackle other concepts in this book such as
- Arithmetic and algebraic skills
- Functions and their graphs
- Polynomials, including binomial expansion
- Right and oblique angle trigonometry
- Equations and graphs of conic sections
- Matrices and their application to systems of equations
CliffsQuickReview Precalculus acts as a supplement to your textbook and to classroom lectures. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review -- you decide what works best with your needs. You can either read the book from cover to cover or just look for the information you want and put it back on the shelf for later. What's more, you can
- Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information
- Get a glimpse of what you'll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know
- Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center
- Use the glossary to find key terms fast.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
This item is Non-Returnable.