Millions of Americans are turning to herbal therapies to heal what ails them-either as an alternative or as a supplement to traditional medicine.Read more...
20% off for Members: Get the Club Price
Millions of Americans are turning to herbal therapies to heal what ails them-either as an alternative or as a supplement to traditional medicine. From the most trusted name in natural healing, Phyllis A. Balch's new edition of Prescription for Herbal Healing provides the most current research and comprehensive facts in an easy-to-read A- to-Z format, including:
- Information on more than 200 herbs and herbal combination formulas, ranging from well-known herbs, such as ginseng and St. John's Wort, to less familiar remedies, such as khella and prickly ash
- Chinese and ayurvedic herbal combinations
- Discussion of more than 150 common disorders from acne to yeast infection, and suggested herbal treatment therapies
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781583334522
- ISBN-10: 1583334521
- Publisher: Avery Publishing Group
- Publish Date: April 2012
- Page Count: 656
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds