Whether you feel ineffective at connecting with others or just want to become a better networker than you are today, Professional Networking For Dummies can help you develop great people skills.
Professional Networking For Dummies explores the essential techniques of networking to get you meeting and greeting in no time. It will help you get into the networking mindset and avoid such self-defeating traps as expecting immediate returns or turning off new potential colleagues. You'll also discover how to overcome inhibitions, make small talk, and meet new contacts. Plus, you 'll find special information on networking tools and technology, such as networking clubs, using voice and e-mail, Internet networking, and more.
Through these pages you'll find out how to:
- Maximize your relationships
- Expand your circle of influence through networking events
- Network in the corporate world, your community, and in your personal life
- Develop lifelong career-building habits
- Build and maintain your network
- ISBN-13: 9780764553462
- ISBN-10: 0764553461
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: August 2001
- Page Count: 336
- Dimensions: 9.28 x 7.5 x 0.77 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
Series: For Dummies