Overview - This volume examines the life and career of handbag and fashion designer Kate Spade. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 9 copies from $2.99
More About Kate Spade by Margo Freistadt
This volume examines the life and career of handbag and fashion designer Kate Spade.
- ISBN-13: 9781599351544
- ISBN-10: 1599351544
- Publisher: Morgan Reynolds Pub
- Publish Date: September 2010
- Page Count: 112
- Reading Level: Ages 12-UP
- Dimensions: 0.5 x 6.25 x 9.25 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds