Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive ACCESS to the online e-book , practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students.Read more...
Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive ACCESS to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes - portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
Property Law: Rules, Policies, and Practices, a hugely successful cases-and-problems book, acclaimed for its textual clarity and socially progressive but evenhanded perspective and its contemporary, up-to-date character, is easily distinguished from other property casebooks through its explanations of the social ramifications of property law; its inclusion of numerous statutes and its emphasis on both statutory interpretation and the interrelationship between common law and statutes and regulation; its comprehensive treatment of public accommodations and fair housing law, current tribal property issues, and property in human bodies; and its use of the problem method to teach legal reasoning and lawyering skills. In its Sixth Edition, three "rising stars" join the book as co-authors.
Key Features of the New Edition:
- New sections on cultural property, environmental law, natural resources, and corporations and other entity property
- New organization with an attractive and engaging student-friendly format, including new diagrams, pictures, and background material
- Fully updated with recent issues and cases such as Association for Molecular Pathology v. Myriad Genetics, Inc. (2013) and Koontz v. St. John's River Water Management Dist. (2013)
- New chapter on equal protection and due process as well as more materials on RLUIPA (discrimination in zoning laws against churches and other religious entities)
- New themes, including the emerging impact of climate change on property law
Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester.
- ISBN-13: 9781454837619
- ISBN-10: 1454837616
- Publisher: Aspen Publishers
- Publish Date: January 2014
- Page Count: 1408
- Dimensions: 10 x 7.5 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds
Series: Aspen Casebook