Pugs For Dummies is for anyone who is seriously considering owning a Pug--or who already has one and wants to obtain another. This friendly guide tells you exactly what you need to know before choosing a Pug and what you need to do to take good care of him from the very first day he enters your life. You get expert guidance in all things Pug, including:
- Health care
This fun, informative resource provide s quick access to everything you need to know about the health and well-being of your Pug. You'll discover how to -Pug-proof- your home before his arrival, how to keep him happy and content, and how to maintain household harmony by raising a well-behaved Pug through housetraining, crate-training, and teaching basic commands. You'll also find:
- Ways to exercise and have fun with your Pug
- Reliable tips for handling behavior problems
- Advice on finding the right veterinarian
- Guidance in adopting or rescuing adult Pugs
- Information on showing your Pug
- The latest on keeping your Pug in tip-top shape for many years to come
Featuring clear explanations, detailed illustrations, and a list of resources for all that -extra stuff, - Pugs For Dummies is the ideal guide to enjoying life with this fun-loving breed.
This item is Non-Returnable.