- Retail Price:
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplacePutting the One Minute Manager to Work (Audio Compact Disc - Abridged)
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio/Nightingale-Conant$14.00
Customers Also Bought
- Disciplines of a Godly Youn...
R. Kent Hughes
- Coaching the Mental Game
H. A. Dorfman
- Steampunk! an Anthology of ...
- More About Putting the One Minute Manager to Work by Ken Blanchard; Robert LorberOverview
"The One Minute Manager," published in 1982, took the world by storm. More than 13 million copies have been sold in this country and it has been translated into more than 25 languages, making it one of the most influential books about business management ever written. The second book in this record-breaking series, "Putting the One Minute Manager to Work," turns the three secrets of One Minute Management into day-to-day skills and shows how they work in real-life situations. By going straight to boardrooms and assembly lines for their examples, the authors put the One Minute concepts into working systems that directly affect a company's bottom line. Here is the next step in the revolutionary, simple, and uniquely effective system that is changing how the world runs business.Details
- ISBN-13: 0060881674
- ISBN-10: 0060881674
- Publisher: William Morrow & Company
- Publish Date: May 2006
- Page Count: 111