Prep, smoke, and savor meat with Real BBQ --the ultimate step-by-step smoker cookbook.
Everyone loves a good cookout, but finding a tried-and-true formula to smoke mouthwatering barbecue can be challenging.Read more...
Prep, smoke, and savor meat with Real BBQ--the ultimate step-by-step smoker cookbook.
Everyone loves a good cookout, but finding a tried-and-true formula to smoke mouthwatering barbecue can be challenging. With this smoker cookbook, mastering your smoker just became a whole lot easier. Packed with insider advice from recipe developer Will Budiaman, step-by-step guidelines, and plenty of barbecue lore and wisdom, Real BBQ demystifies the art of smoking meat. With over 95 recipes to start cooking up your very own brisket, ribs, pulled pork, and other incredibly delicious barbecue, this smoker cookbook is the only guide you'll need for a smokin' good BBQ.
More than just a smoker cookbook, Real BBQ contains
- Over 95 Recipes for Every Level Cook labelling beginner, intermediate, and advanced recipes
- A BBQ Overview covering everything you need to know to get started with your smoker, including types of smokers, wood flavors, and regional styles
- Pitmaster Tips including techniques, shopping advice, and even beer and whiskey pairings
Recipes in this smoker cookbook include: Beer Can Chicken, Hickory-Smoked Pork Belly, "All Day Long" Smoked Beef Brisket, Beach Barbecue Lobster Tails, Coffee-Rubbed Buffalo Steak, and so much more
Whether you are just breaking in your new smoker or looking to go beyond the basics, this smoker cookbook will give you the tools and tips you need to start smoking some brag-worthy 'cue.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781623156008
- ISBN-10: 1623156009
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: May 2015
- Page Count: 172
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.52 x 0.47 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds