Why do most of us search our entire lives for loving and happy relationships but rarely find them?
In Real Love, you'll discover: - The difference between Imitation Love and Real Love
Why do most of us search our entire lives for loving and happy relationships but rarely find them? What is the "secret something" that all relationships need in order to thrive? Dr. Greg Baer found the answers to these questions while working with thousands of individuals and couples. In Real Love, he shares his enlightening and practical blueprint for creating successful relationships and reveals the secret to finding and keeping what he calls "Real Love."
- How to eliminate conflicts with spouses, children, parents, friends and colleagues
- How to put an end to destructive "Getting" and "Protecting" behaviors
- How Real Love can eliminate anger, resentment, and fear
- The four steps to finding Real Love With Real Love as your guide you can begin to heal the wounds of your past and create rewarding and fulfilling relationships in every area of your life.
- ISBN-13: 9781592400478
- ISBN-10: 1592400477
- Publisher: Avery Publishing Group
- Publish Date: January 2004
- Page Count: 268
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP
- Dimensions: 8.04 x 5.35 x 0.78 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds