More than anything else, you need to understand exactly how your employer evaluates you, and your annual performance review doesn't tell the whole story.Read more...
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceThe Reality-Based Rules of the Workplace (Audio MP3 CD)
Publisher: Brilliance Audio$14.99
More than anything else, you need to understand exactly how your employer evaluates you, and your annual performance review doesn't tell the whole story. In The Reality-Based Rules of the Workplace, Cy Wakeman shows how to calculate how your true value to your organization by understanding your current and future potential against your "emotional expense"--the toll your actions and attitudes take on the people around you. With Cy's clear, straight-to-the-point advice, you can confront and reduce your emotional costliness, become an invaluable member of your team, and even learn to love your job again.
- Reveals a formula for measuring your current performance, future potential, and the biggest detractor, your emotional expense
- Shares real-world advice for quickly boosting your value and becoming a highly-valued, sought after employee and teammate
- Builds on the lessons in Reality-Based Leadership, Cy Wakeman's first book for leaders and managers
The Reality-Based Rules of the Workplace is the essential guide for boosting your value, owning your career, and becoming the kind of employee no organization can afford to lose.
- ISBN-13: 9781118413685
- ISBN-10: 1118413687
- Publisher: Jossey-Bass
- Publish Date: April 2013
- Page Count: 190
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds