When it comes to love & romance, what is it with us black women that we can't seem to hold on to a relationship? Even worse, why are so many of our brothas showing preference to other races? Are Sista's doomed to live a life where they welcome a man in their life only to see him slip away?Read more...
When it comes to love & romance, what is it with us black women that we can't seem to hold on to a relationship? Even worse, why are so many of our brothas showing preference to other races? Are Sista's doomed to live a life where they welcome a man in their life only to see him slip away?
Surely, there has to be something much more than human sexuality and physical attraction at play here? And that is why I searched for and answers and put it in this book.
In 25 Reasons Why Sista's Fail in Relationships with Black Men and Why Black Men Are Running to Other Races, I examine the many different reasons that cause black women to lose hold on their guy.
In this book, you'll get an in-depth look at the twenty-five - yes, twenty-five - reasons Sista's fail when it comes to relationships. These reasons are:
- Running Away From Your Miserable Life
- Bad Advice - Good Intentions
- Antiquated Values from A Time That Has Passed
- Religion and Moral Ethics
- Media and Reality Shows
- Not Feeling Worthy or Good Enough
- Fantasy vs. Reality
- Sex Too Soon For The Wrong Reasons
- Misaligned Goals and Values
- Wanting Too Much Without Being What You Want
- Not Being Able To Recognize or See A Real Man or A Good Man
- I'll Cheat On Him Before He Cheats on Me
- I Will Teach Him By Making Him Jealous
- Sexual Incompatibility
- Afraid Of Commitment
- Not Allowing His or Your Individuality a Space to Express and Manifest
- The Talk Show Effect
- Not Understanding and Respecting the 10 Year Cycle of Personal Growth
- Stop Doing What You Did To Get Him
- Being Resistant To Change
- Trying to Control Him/Her
- Not Having Some Kind of Spiritual Practice or Foundation
- The Angry Black Woman Syndrome
- Gotta Have A Man Syndrome
- Spending Too Much Time On Facebook
With this book, the reasons black women are failing - and failing hard - when it comes to love & romance are uncovered and explored deeply. 25 Reasons Why Sista's Fail in Relationships takes a long hard look at women and what they do that drive men away; regardless of their race.
I peel off many different layers and expose them so women can see the error in their ways. I have looked at the issues much more than just human sexuality to uncover why black men don't look back when they walk out the door.
This book calls on Sista's to stop blaming men for all the failures in their relationships. It appeals to have them take a deep look at themselves and see whether their actions are the ones that are driving their men to other women.
Because when every relationship that a woman seems to get into always ends up as a failure, it's time for a deep examination into themselves. By seeing what they are constantly attracting, they have a better chance at making a relationship work in the future.
This item is Non-Returnable.