Refuge from Abuse : Healing and Hope for Abused Christian Women
Overview - Abuse is ugly. It is always wrong. It is never part of God's design for healthy family living. It distorts relationships and shatters dreams. It creates pain and despair. It never produces hope. You know this all too well--that's why you've picked up this book. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 14 copies from $3.99
More About Refuge from Abuse by Nancy Nason-Clark; Catherine Clark Kroeger
Abuse is ugly. It is always wrong. It is never part of God's design for healthy family living. It distorts relationships and shatters dreams. It creates pain and despair. It never produces hope.You know this all too well--that's why you've picked up this book. Nancy Nason-Clark and Catherine Clark Kroeger know the pain of women who have been abused, especially the unique pain of Christian women who thought it couldn't happen to them. In this straightforward, practical book they supply the answer to the questions you face:
- How do I know I need help?
- How much of my story should I tell?
- Where do I find spiritual support as a victim of abuse?
- What help can I find in the community?
- How do I get started on the healing journey?
- What key steps will I need to take to get on with my life?
- How can I understand what help my abuser needs?
- How do I learn to trust God again?
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780830832033
- ISBN-10: 0830832033
- Publisher: IVP Books
- Publish Date: June 2004
- Page Count: 178
- Dimensions: 8.38 x 5.6 x 0.55 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.52 pounds