Resume : How to Write a Resume Which Will Get You Hired in 2016
Overview - Would You Like To Learn Exactly How To Write A Resume Which Will Get You Hired In The Modern Job Market? - NOW INCLUDES FREE GIFTS (see below for details) Are you about to start searching for a new job and need to write an up-to-date resume? Are you not being invited to interview for the jobs you've applied for? Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 6 copies from $13.87
More About Resume by Steve Gold
Would You Like To Learn Exactly How To Write A Resume Which Will Get You Hired In The Modern Job Market? - NOW INCLUDES FREE GIFTS (see below for details) Are you about to start searching for a new job and need to write an up-to-date resume? Are you not being invited to interview for the jobs you've applied for? Do you already have a resume but want to modernize it in order to improve your chances in the current job market? Are you a newly graduated student who wants to know exactly how to write a resume that will give you the best chance of landing your first job? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, this book will provide you with the answers you've been looking for Your resume is the most important self-advertising tool at your disposal when it comes to finding a job. Before you even get the opportunity to interview, your resume will need to stand up to the scrutiny of a perspective employer. With technology changing the way we live and work, there's no doubt job hunting is no longer the same as it was just a few years ago. Even so, writing a winning resume will significantly increase your chances of getting invited for an interview. In this concise guide, you will learn about the "dos and don'ts" of great resume writing. The tips and tricks in this book are specifically geared towards helping you land a job in the present-day job market. With some modern additions to your resume, you can give yourself the competitive edge which may well be the all important deciding factor in whether or not you land that dream job In this book we will look at:
- Job hunting: then vs. now - How things have changed and how your resume should reflect these changes
- The death of the traditional resume - Why a traditional resume simply doesn't cut it anymore
- The anatomy of a great resume - A step-by-step breakdown of exactly what makes a great resume in the modern day
- The importance of visual presentation and how to get it right - How to make your resume STAND OUT for the right reasons
- How to tailor-fit your resume to the job you're applying for
- How using multimedia can take your resume to the next level
- The top 10 mistakes people make when writing a resume and exactly how you can avoid them to give yourself the all important edge over the competition.
- Also included for a limited time only are 2 FREE GIFTS, including full length, surprise FREE BOOKS
This item is Non-Returnable.