This completely practical guide starts with a big-picture lookand GRC and explains how it can help your organization grow. You'llfind out why these regulations were enacted; what you can do toensure compliance; and how compliance can help you prevent fraud, bolster your corporate image, and envision and execute the bestpossible corporate strategy. This all-business handbook will helpyou:
- Understand the impact of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Control access effectively
- Color your company a greener shade of green
- Source or sell goods internationally
- Keep your employees safe and healthy
- Ensure that data is kept secret and private
- Manage information flow in all directions
- Enhance your public image through sustainability reporting
- Use GRC as the basis for a powerful new corporate strategy
Complete with enlightening lists of best practices forsuccessful GRC implementation and conducting global trade, thisbook also puts you in touch with thought leadership Web sightswhere you can deepen your understanding of GRC-based businessstrategies. You can't avoid dealing with GRC, but you can make themost of it with a little help from SAP GRC For Dummies.
This item is Non-Returnable.