Written by an author team who is directly involved with SAS, this easy-to-follow guide is fully updated for the latest releaseof SAS and covers just what you need to put this popular softwareto work in your business.Read more...
Written by an author team who is directly involved with SAS, this easy-to-follow guide is fully updated for the latest releaseof SAS and covers just what you need to put this popular softwareto work in your business. SAS allows any business or enterprise toimprove data delivery, analysis, reporting, movement across acompany, data mining, forecasting, statistical analysis, and more.SAS For Dummies, 2nd Edition gives you thenecessary background on what SAS can do for you and explains how touse the Enterprise Guide.
- SAS provides statistical and data analysis tools to help youdeal with all kinds of data: operational, financial, performance, and more
- Places special emphasis on Enterprise Guide and otheranalytical tools, covering all commonly used features
- Covers all commonly used features and shows you the practicalapplications you can put to work in your business
- Explores how to get various types of data into the software andhow to work with databases
- Covers producing reports and Web reporting tools, analytics, macros, and working with your data
In the easy-to-follow, no-nonsense For Dummiesformat, SAS For Dummies gives you the knowledge and theconfidence to get SAS working for your organization.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
This item is Non-Returnable.