While there are numerous technical resources available, often you have to search through a plethora of them to find the information you use on a daily basis. And maintaining a library suitable for a comprehensive practice can become quite costly.Read more...
20% off for Members: Get the Club Price
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceSafety Professional's Reference and Study Guide (Hardcover)
Publisher: CRC Press$135.00
While there are numerous technical resources available, often you have to search through a plethora of them to find the information you use on a daily basis. And maintaining a library suitable for a comprehensive practice can become quite costly. The new edition of a bestseller, Safety Professional's Reference and Study Guide, Second Edition provides a single-source reference that contains all the information required to handle the day-to-day tasks of a practicing industrial hygienist.
New Chapters in the Second Edition cover:
- Behavior-based safety programs
- Safety auditing procedures and techniques
- Environmental management
- Measuring health and safety performance
- OSHA's laboratory safety standard
- Process safety management standard
- BCSPs Code of Ethics
The book provides a quick desk reference as well as a resource for preparations for the Associate Safety Professional (ASP), Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Occupational Health and Safety Technologist (OHST), and the Construction Health and Safety Technologist (CHST) examinations. A collection of information drawn from textbooks, journals, and the author's more than 25 years of experience, the reference provides, as the title implies, not just a study guide but a reference that has staying power on your library shelf.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781138892972
- ISBN-10: 1138892971
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Publish Date: August 2017
- Page Count: 872
- Dimensions: 2 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds