Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 850 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills.Read more...
Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 850 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 25 detailed videos featuring Biology instructors who explain the most commonly tested concepts--it's just like having your own virtual tutor You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- Hundreds of examples with explanations of biology concepts
- Exercises to help you test your mastery of biology
- Coverage of both biochemical and molecular approaches to biology and an understanding of life in terms of the characteristics of DNA, RNA, and protein macromolecules
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time and get your best test scores
- ISBN-13: 9780071811309
- ISBN-10: 0071811303
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publish Date: May 2013
- Page Count: 461
- Dimensions: 10.77 x 8.16 x 0.82 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.55 pounds
Series: Schaum's Outlines