- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used Marketplace
Features of this edition include an analysis of the Republic of Korea Navy and the response to its aggressive northern neighbor. The Significant Ships section will cover the U.S. Navy's revamped Arleigh Burke-class destroyer design, German F125 class frigates, and New Zealand's Otago-class offshore patrol vessels.
The World Naval Review is intended to provide an authoritative reference. For anyone with an interest in contemporary naval affairs, whether an enthusiast or a defense professional, this annual has become required reading.
- ISBN-13: 9781526720092
- ISBN-10: 1526720094
- Publisher: US Naval Institute Press
- Publish Date: November 2017
- Page Count: 192
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 9.3 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds