In Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies, 3 rd Edition , Bruce Clay--whose search engine consultancy predates Google--shares everything you need to know about SEO.Read more...
In Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition, Bruce Clay--whose search engine consultancy predates Google--shares everything you need to know about SEO. In minibooks that cover the entire topic, you'll discover how search engines work, how to apply effective keyword strategies, ways to use SEO to position yourself competitively, the latest on international SEO practices, and more.
If SEO makes your head spin, this no-nonsense guide makes it easier. You'll get the lowdown on how to use search engine optimization to improve the quality and volume of traffic on your website via search engine results. Cutting through technical jargon, it gets you up to speed quickly on how to use SEO to get your website in the top of the rankings, target different kinds of searches, and win more industry-specific vertical search engine results
- Includes new and updated material, featuring the latest on Bing , Google instant search, image search, and much more
- Covers SEO and optimizing servers for SEO
- Provides important information on SEO web design
- Shows you how to use SEO to stay "above the fold"
If you're a website owner, developer, marketer, or SEO consultant, Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies, Third Edition is the only resource you need to beat the competition.
- ISBN-13: 9781118921753
- ISBN-10: 1118921755
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: September 2015
- Page Count: 792
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.3 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.25 pounds