The over 800 tips in this book will show you how to:
- Pick courses and choose a major
- Manage your time and develop college-level study skills
- Get on top of the core requirements
- Get good grades and avoid stress
- Interact effectively with the professor
- Match college and career, and more.
New to this second edition are tips for:
- Online courses and MOOCs
- Community Colleges, Engineering Schools, and Arts and DesignColleges
- E-readers, tablets, and laptops
- Taking out Student Loans and Paying them Off, and more.
Ideal for college students at any stage, and college-bound highschool students, The Secrets of College Success makes awonderful back-to-college or high-school-graduation gift - ora smart investment in your own future.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118575123
- ISBN-10: 1118575121
- Publisher: Jossey-Bass
- Publish Date: April 2013
- Page Count: 323
- Reading Level: Ages 16-17
- Dimensions: 8.97 x 5.98 x 0.94 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.91 pounds
Series: Professors' Guide #1