Renegades Write the Rules reveals the innovativestrategies behind the social media success of today's topcelebrities, brands, and sports icons, and how you can follow theirlead.Read more...
Renegades Write the Rules reveals the innovativestrategies behind the social media success of today's topcelebrities, brands, and sports icons, and how you can follow theirlead.
Author Amy Jo Martin is the founder of Digital Royalty and thewoman who pioneered how professional sports integrate social media.In this book she shows how to build a faithful following and beatthe competition clamoring for people's attention by continuallydelivering value - when, where, and how people want it. People wantto be heard, to be involved, to be entertained, to be adventurous, to be informed.
- Reveals the winning strategies for using social media toachieve dramatic results
- Shows how to gain influence with social media that requires anunprecedented (and potentially uncomfortable) level ofaccessibility and ongoing affinity
- Filled with illustrative examples of social media successes(including Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Shaquille O'Neal, and Nike)that show how humanizing a brand through social media leads tomonetization
- Explores how Amy Jo Martin and other successful entrepreneursare becoming renegades by using social media to innovate theirpersonal and professional lives
The book reveals one of the basic rules of digital mediasuccess: Humans connect with humans, not logos and creativetaglines.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118340516
- ISBN-10: 1118340515
- Publisher: Jossey-Bass
- Publish Date: October 2012
- Page Count: 207
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.41 x 0.81 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds