- The sexual implications of the transition from hunting and gathering economies to agricultural economies;
- Sexuality in classical societies;
- The postclassical period and the spread of the world religions;
- Sex in an age of trade and colonies;
- Changes in sexual behaviors and sexual attitudes between 1750 and 1950;
- Sex in contemporary world history.
This new edition examines these issues on a global scale, with attention to anthropological insights on sexuality and their relationship to history, the dynamics between sexuality and imperialism, sexuality in industrial society, and trends and conflicts surrounding views of sex and sexuality in the contemporary world.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781138241732
- ISBN-10: 1138241733
- Publisher: Routledge
- Publish Date: February 2017
- Page Count: 218
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.48 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.68 pounds
Series: Themes in World History