To the uninitiated, food storage and preservation can seem like a daunting matter, but whether it's as a simple hobby, a way to save money and stay on budget, or even as a means to get back to basics and start living in a sustainable manner, interest is piquing all across the country.Read more...
To the uninitiated, food storage and preservation can seem like a daunting matter, but whether it's as a simple hobby, a way to save money and stay on budget, or even as a means to get back to basics and start living in a sustainable manner, interest is piquing all across the country.
We've all heard of canning, smoking, pickling, salting, and even drying, but more often than not, people hesitate when it comes to actually trying any of these methods out. How do you know where to start? How do you keep your food fresh and tasty without going crazy in the process?
Simple Food Storage Strategies is a quick, easy guide that eliminates any confusion and helps build a solid understanding of every type of food preservation method imaginable. It's the perfect resource for beginners and breaks down each of the most popular methods into easily digestible chunks of information that'll get you excited about preserving your own foods and knowing exactly how to do it.
- Learn about the difference between cold and dry smoking, and how to determine which method is best for you.
- Discover the three different salting methods and how to use each of them to start curing your food.
- Find out how you can start canning pretty much anything, following simple, step by step instructions.
- Learn how to make your own trail mix for camping trips or healthy snacking, and so much more
Simple Food Storage Strategies is packed with great information on how to prolong the shelf life of your food the natural way, save money doing it, and even add a whole new dimension of flavor to your food in the process.
Whether you're an eager hobbyist, or a serious survival and sustainable living enthusiast, this book is the perfect starting point for your foray into food preservation.
Click the buy now button and you could be canning your own fruit by this time tomorrow.
SPECIAL BONUS: Organic Growing and Gardening
Now including exclusive Simple Food Storage Strategies readers' bonus offer, its goal is to help you learn:
- Learn to grow your own vegetables
- Save those extra dollars that you would have spent buying organic vegetables
- Become the master of your vegetable patch with simple growing tips.
- Understand how to take care of plants to keep them healthy
- Learn about various safe alternatives to pesticides
- Stay healthy while contribution your bit to the environment
Don't put it off, Grab your copy today
This item is Non-Returnable.