The method of cooking in the slow cooker is rather easy - to prepare any dish, it's enough to simply dip the food into a container, close the lid of the device and select the appropriate mode.Read more...
The method of cooking in the slow cooker is rather easy - to prepare any dish, it's enough to simply dip the food into a container, close the lid of the device and select the appropriate mode. The slow cooker is completely safe that is why you can leave it during cooking and do any other things.
This special kitchen tool allows you to prepare any food that needs long-term extinguishing - such as meat, poultry, roasts, stuffed peppers, cereals, etc. Using the slow cooker for the cooking you will save all the useful properties of the prepared dish.
To help you benefit from your slow cooker we gathered 500 Top Slow Cooker Recipes under a single cover. Inside you will find recipes for:
- Fish and Seafood
And even more:
- Prep time, cooking time, list of ingredients accompanies each recipe
- Nutritional info per serving
- Clear easy to follow steps in each recipe
- Recipes apply to any level of experience in cooking
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781976129056
- ISBN-10: 1976129052
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: September 2017
- Page Count: 278
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.58 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.43 pounds