In the world of entrepreneurship, your vision solidifies your resolve when things get tough, and it reminds you why you went into business in the first place.Read more...
In the world of entrepreneurship, your vision solidifies your resolve when things get tough, and it reminds you why you went into business in the first place. Authors, brothers, and serial entrepreneurs, Matthew and Adam Toren have compiled a wealth of valuable information on the passionate and pragmatic realities of starting your own business. They've also gathered insights from some of the world's most successful entrepreneurs. This book delivers the information that both established and budding entrepreneurs need, explains how to implement that information, and validates each lesson with real-world examples.
Small Business, Big Vision provides inspiration and practical advice on everything from creating a one-page business plan to setting up an advisory board, and also delivers a call to social entrepreneurship and sustainable business practices. This powerful book:
- Offers instruction in whether and how to seek investors
- Outlines the pros and cons of hiring employees and provides guidance on how to find the best outsourced workers
- Presents a comprehensive action plan for effective social media marketing
- Explains how to build an information empire and become an expert
Small Business, Big Vision proves that with a flexible mindset, practical skills, and the passion to keep pushing forward, entrepreneurs can find success, even in today's ever-changing business landscape.
- ISBN-13: 9781118018200
- ISBN-10: 1118018206
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Publish Date: September 2011
- Page Count: 202
- Dimensions: 8.93 x 6.02 x 0.77 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.57 pounds