- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceThe Smallest Gift of Christmas (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: Dreamscape Media$14.99
story the perfect holiday gift.
- ISBN-13: 9780763661038
- ISBN-10: 0763661031
- Publisher: Candlewick Press (MA)
- Publish Date: September 2013
- Page Count: 40
- Reading Level: Ages 3-7
- Dimensions: 8.51 x 7.84 x 0.45 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.69 pounds
Publishers Weekly® Reviews
- Reviewed in: Publishers Weekly, page .
- Review Date: 2013-09-16
- Reviewer: Staff
A boy with grand holiday expectations discovers that size is relative when it comes to gifts. Roland’s Christmas-morning anticipation quickly turns to frustration when he spies “the smallest gift he had ever seen” waiting for him under the tree. He promptly makes a series of wishes, “as hard as he could,” for something bigger—and a parade of increasingly larger presents appears. His quest for a gift of truly worthy heft leads him into outer space, where he gains a new appreciation for the faraway, tiny Earth—his home. Roland’s red polka-dot pajamas are among the splashes of holiday color in the spirited vignettes that playfully accent ample white space and Reynolds’s brief, hand-lettered text. Ages 3–7. Agent: Holly McGhee, Pippin Properties. (Sept.)