Cold calling is not only one of the fastest and most profitable ways to initiate a new sales contact and build business; it's also one of the most dreaded--for the salesperson and the recipient.Read more...
Cold calling is not only one of the fastest and most profitable ways to initiate a new sales contact and build business; it's also one of the most dreaded--for the salesperson and the recipient. Smart Calling has the solution: Art Sobczak's proven, never-experience-rejection-again system. Now in an updated 2nd Edition, it offers even smarter tips and techniques for prospecting new business while minimizing fear and rejection.
While other books on cold calling dispense long-perpetuated myths such "prospecting is a numbers game," and salespeople need to "love rejection," this book will empower readers to take action, call prospects, and get a yes every time.
- Updated information reflects changes and advances in the information gathering that comprises the "smart" part of the calling
- Further enhances the value and credibility of the book by including more actual examples and success stories from readers and users of the first version
- Author Art Sobczak's monthly Prospecting and Selling Report newsletter (the longest-running publication of its type) reaches 15,000 readers, and Smart Calling continues to rank in the Top 20 in the Sales books category on amazon.com and has sold over 20,000 copies
Conquer your fears and master the art of the cold calling through the genius of Smart Calling, 2nd Edition.
- ISBN-13: 9781118588710
- ISBN-10: 1118588711
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: April 2013
- Page Count: 256
- Dimensions: 9.31 x 6.39 x 0.94 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.96 pounds