Social media commerce is a booming industry. By using socialnetworks in the context of e-commerce transactions, brands largeand small are making their products more available and moreconvenient for customers.Read more...
Social media commerce is a booming industry. By using socialnetworks in the context of e-commerce transactions, brands largeand small are making their products more available and moreconvenient for customers. This one-of-a-kind guide introduces youto social media commerce and explains how you can use social mediato provide better customer service, collect payments online, andbuild your customer base. Online marketing expert Marsha Collierhelps you determine where you have the best opportunity to reachyour market, which sites you should integrate with, and muchmore.
- Your customers are communicating with each other via socialmedia; making purchasing opportunities available on social mediasites adds convenience for your customer and opens up new salesopportunities
- This step-by-step guide explains social media commerce andshows what you can accomplish
- Helps you determine the sites where your business should have apresence
- Demonstrates how customers can help promote your brand as theyrecommend products and services to others on their socialnetworks
- Author Marsha Collier is the undisputed expert on eBay and arecognized authority on social media marketing
Social Media Commerce For Dummies helps you offer yourcustomers better service while giving them the opportunity to shareinformation about your product with their social mediacontacts.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118297933
- ISBN-10: 1118297938
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: November 2012
- Page Count: 309
- Dimensions: 9.26 x 7.4 x 0.65 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.09 pounds
Series: For Dummies