Soulpancake : Chew on Life's Big Questions
Overview - CAUTION: To all the world's thinkers, artists, poets, and misfits: SoulPancake is a movement to chew on Life's Big Questions. Side effects may include change in the way you think about what it means to be human. Don't say we didn't warn you. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 120 copies from $2.99
Customers Also Bought
More About Soulpancake by Rainn Wilson; Devon Gundry; Golriz Lucina
CAUTION: To all the world's thinkers, artists, poets, and misfits: SoulPancake is a movement to chew on Life's Big Questions. Side effects may include change in the way you think about what it means to be human. Don't say we didn't warn you. Somewhere over the course of history, chewing on Life's Big Questions lost its cool factor. Fortunately for mankind, Rainn Wilson (best known for playing Dwight Schrute on NBC's The Office) and a bunch of his friends are on a mission to change that. CAN MEN AND WOMEN REALLY BE "JUST FRIENDS? IF YOU ONLY HAD ONE HOUR LEFT TO LIVE, HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT? WHAT PARALYZES YOUR CREATIVITY? WHAT FUELS IT? Based on the wildly successful website SoulPancake.com, this book urges you to explore philosophy, creativity, spirituality, love, truth, science, and so much more. With bold questions, intriguing challenges, and mind-bending art, SoulPancake creates a space for you to stimulate your brain stem, spark your soul, and figure out what it means to be human. CRAMMED INSIDE:
- A revealing Introduction by Rainn Wilson
- 180 Life's Big Questions (the ones that gnaw at your innards)
- Visual masterpieces from 90+ artists
- Unusual activities that launch you into the world
- Exclusive commentary from the fascinating minds of: Amy Sedaris, David Lynch, Heather Armstrong (Dooce.com), Dr. Drew, Jesse Dylan, Justin Vernon (Bon Iver), Harold Ramis, Josh Ritter, and Saul Williams.