Star Wars Complete Visual Dictionary brings together all four best-selling titles from The Visual Dictionary series (Episode I-III and the Trilogy) in one volume The text has been fully updated and revised to ensure continuity between all six episodes of the movie saga.Read more...
Customers Also Bought
Star Wars Complete Visual Dictionary brings together all four best-selling titles from The Visual Dictionary series (Episode I-III and the Trilogy) in one volume The text has been fully updated and revised to ensure continuity between all six episodes of the movie saga. This book is the only comprehensive visual guide to every character, weapon, starship, droid, creature and alien in the Star Wars universe. It includes:
- An all new "look inside" R2-D2 original model by Don Bies (one of the ILM model-makers who actually operates R2) which is being rendered for us by Mike Verta (CG and Visual Effects artist who has worked on Star Wars and lots of other great stuff)
- An all new cut-away of the Sarlacc from Return of the Jedi, by Robert Barnes who works in the Art dept at the Lucasfilm Ranch, creating the actual Star Wars creatures. This will fill a portrait double page spread and will show for, example, the inside of the stomach (as it takes 100 years for the Salacc's digestive tract to work!)
- There will also be new spreads from Classic Star Wars, which fans will love, including a spread on the rebels, Imperial leaders and Cloud City.
- New Revenge of the Sith material, including a spread on Clone Tanks, the planet Mustafar, Order 66 as well as the battle of Utapau.
- Finally, we have a foreword by Robert Coleman, the Animation Director at Lucasfilm who created the digital Yoda for the new trilogy films, and is a fitting choice given our cover image of Yoda.
- ISBN-13: 9780756622381
- ISBN-10: 0756622387
- Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Publish Date: September 2006
- Page Count: 270
- Reading Level: Ages 10-17
- Dimensions: 11.9 x 10.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds
Series: DK Visual Dictionaries