Want to turn your eBay use into a steady revenue stream? Come to where everyone starts, with a copy of the latest edition of Starting an eBay Business For Dummies .Read more...
Want to turn your eBay use into a steady revenue stream? Come to where everyone starts, with a copy of the latest edition of Starting an eBay Business For Dummies. EBay superstar author Marsha Collier packs the fourth edition of her mega-selling book with everything you need to know, from how to tap the explosive power of social media for promoting your business to the very latest on eBay's fees and payment structure, how to maintain your own customer service center, ways to build an audience, and much more.
- Shows you how to lay the foundation for a business by setting up a store and reviews legal requirements and restrictions
- Helps you price and source your merchandise
- Explores how to attract an audience using social media through your own site
- Gives you a quick MBA in budgeting, money transactions, customer service, shipping, and more
- Offers insight on other sellers who have been successful on eBay and what you can learn from them
Kick-start your eBay business and get profitable with this must-have guide from eBay superstar Marsha Collier.