Entrepreneurs are always on the go, looking for the next "startup" challenge. And while they lead very intensely rewarding lives, time is always short and relationships are often long-distant and stressed because of extended periods apart.Read more...
Entrepreneurs are always on the go, looking for the next "startup" challenge. And while they lead very intensely rewarding lives, time is always short and relationships are often long-distant and stressed because of extended periods apart. Coping with these, and other obstacles, are critical if an entrepreneur and their partner intend on staying together--and staying happy.
In Startup Life, Brad Feld--a Boulder, Colorado-based entrepreneur turned-venture capitalist--shares his own personal experiences with his wife Amy, offering a series of rich insights into successfully leading a balanced life as a human being who wants to play as hard as he works and who wants to be as fulfilled in life and in work. With this book, Feld distills his twenty years of experience in this field to addresses how the village of startup people can put aside their workaholic ways and lead rewarding lives in all respects.
- Includes real-life examples of entrepreneurial couples who have had successful relationships and what works for them
- Provides practical advice for adapting to change and overcoming the inevitable ups and downs associated with the entrepreneurial lifestyle
- Written by Brad Feld, a thought-leader in this field who has been an early-stage investor and successful entrepreneur for more than twenty years
While there's no "secret formula" to relationship success in the world of the entrepreneur, there are ways to making navigation of this territory easier. Startup Life is a well-rounded guide that has the insights and advice you need to succeed in both your personal and business life.
- ISBN-13: 9781118443644
- ISBN-10: 1118443640
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: January 2013
- Page Count: 224
- Dimensions: 9.06 x 6.39 x 0.79 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.94 pounds
Series: Startup Revolution