Too busy to get everything done? Lie awake at night worrying and fretting? It is all too easy to feel out of control in the modern world.Read more...
Too busy to get everything done? Lie awake at night worrying and fretting? It is all too easy to feel out of control in the modern world. With so many demands on your time, you can feel overstretched and overburdened. However, there are easy ways to gain control and banish your worries for good.This accessible book from Neil Shah of the Stress Management Society offers a simple 10-step plan with practical solutions for regaining control of your life. Find out how to:
- Manage your time--at work and at home
- Improve your concentration and motivation
- Regain your balance and lift your mood
- Get a good night's sleep and stop worrying
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780399166075
- ISBN-10: 0399166076
- Publisher: Tarcherperigee
- Publish Date: December 2013
- Page Count: 183
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds