CliffsNotes on Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde explores the double life of a man whose persona swings from honorable and distinguished to repugnant and repulsive.Read more...
CliffsNotes on Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde explores the double life of a man whose persona swings from honorable and distinguished to repugnant and repulsive.
Following a fascinating character study, this study guide provides summaries and commentaries for each chapter within the nineteenth-century novel. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- A look into the life of the author, Robert Louis Balfour Stevenson
- Character list and expanded analysis
- Plot summary that shares an overview of the novel
- Review questions and suggested essay topics
- Selected bibliography
Classic literature or modern-day treasure you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides."
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780822004080
- ISBN-10: 0822004089
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin
- Publish Date: November 1984
- Page Count: 60
- Dimensions: 8.21 x 5.21 x 0.17 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.16 pounds
Series: Cliffsnotes Literature Guides