The digital age is here--and it's developing rapidly. Regardless of your industry, sector, or geography, you need to understand the power of digital strategies to market your brand, reach your audience, and broaden your framework for success.Read more...
The digital age is here--and it's developing rapidly. Regardless of your industry, sector, or geography, you need to understand the power of digital strategies to market your brand, reach your audience, and broaden your framework for success. This comprehensive, all-in-one guide combines the collective insights of top digital marketers, consultants, and academics--each one an expert in his or her field.
With the proven techniques of Strategic Digital Marketing, you'll be able to:
- Plan, strategize, and implement a complete marketing campaign that best suits you and your company.
- Use social media like Facebook and Twitter to not only engage your target audience, but get real results.
- Improve your website and supersize your media presence through liquid content, mobile apps, engaging videos, social contests, and more.
- Develop a logical and balanced approach to digital, using the proper tools, to measure and maximize return on investment (ROI).
- Reshape your management framework and redesign your company for digital-era growth, functionality, and success.
These are the same market-tested strategies Fortune 500 companies are using to take advantage of the exciting new opportunities that only digital media provides. You'll discover the 10 traits of digital leadership, the six habits of highly-successful firms, and the one true goal of digital marketing. You'll read first-hand accounts of social media in action--and follow real-world case studies of the hottest companies trending today. You'll also find need-to-know information on red-button subjects like emerging mobile technologies, legal guidelines for digital marketing, search engine optimization, and so much more.
Digital media has changed the world as we know it. Strategic Digital Marketing will change the way you live, work, grow . . . and succeed.
- ISBN-13: 9780071819503
- ISBN-10: 0071819509
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publish Date: October 2013
- Page Count: 368
- Dimensions: 9.27 x 6.35 x 1.25 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds