What if a few easy exercises could dramatically improve how you feel, move and work in all aspects of your life? What if you could do more than you have ever done simply by adding a few simple stretches to your everyday routine?Read more...
What if a few easy exercises could dramatically improve how you feel, move and work in all aspects of your life? What if you could do more than you have ever done simply by adding a few simple stretches to your everyday routine?
All the stress of life--whether from excessive sports play, overwork, or overuse of technology--increasingly taking a toll on your body. Symptoms can range from soreness to extreme pain. One safe, simple and productive way to address the problem is through exercises that can be done anywhere, anytime, and without special equipment--stretching.Amazon #1 bestselling author, Dale L. Roberts, presents the remarkable findings of his study on stretching. Based on personal training experience, thorough research and clinical evidence--this books answers the question: what are the secrets of improving your quality of life?
The book begins with clear, detailed descriptions of the benefits of stretching, different forms of stretching, and how to stretch correctly. It also focuses on the kinds of stretches most helpful in alleviating tension and recovering from everyday workouts and stress. Organized by key body parts and specific conditions, The Stretch Workout Plan presents stretch exercise programs accompanied by simple instructions that anyone can do.
The Stretch Workout Plan includes:
- Dozens of stretch exercises appropriate for most anyone
- Brief and simple instructions of each exercise with high-quality pictures
- Multiple stretch workout plans for dozens of common flexibility problems
- Helpful guidelines and tips to get the most from your normal workouts
- Quick links to search between exercise program and description with ease
- Helpful tips on additional fitness tools to enhance your stretching
- And, much more
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781511682480
- ISBN-10: 1511682485
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: January 2016
- Page Count: 108
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.22 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.34 pounds