Pitino's method--and the reason he's both a peerless basketball coach and one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the country--is built on a strategy of overachievement. He simply doesn't believe in shortcuts.
Success Is a Choice draws on Pitino's 17 years as a college and professional coach. In a friendly, one-on-one style, using anecdotes from his superstar career to drive home his message, Pitino presents a concrete, 10-point program for achieving success in every aspect of life, including:
- How to make winning seem inevitable
- How to achieve things that even you don't think are possible
- How to subordinate your own ego and individual agenda for the common good
- How to get people to work as a team
LI>How to thrive on pressure
- How to feel better about yourself--and improve the way you relate to others
Pitino's winning techniques appeal to everyone from corporate managers to educators to parents. Based on the same proven methods that have earned him and his teams legendary status, Pitino's plan of attack will help anyone become a winner.