- Retail Price:
Three Day Sale Club Price
FREE Express Shipping for Club Members
Not a member? Join Today!
Customers Also Bought
- Summer Fit, Grades 4-5
- Back and Deader Than Ever
- Merriam-Webster's Rhyming D...
- Summer Fit, Grades K-1
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid 7 - Th...
- The Vow
- The Seven Basic Plots
- Monster High
- Fifty Shades of Grey
E L James
- The Hunger Games Trilogy
- Use It! Don't Lose It!
More About Summer Fit, Grades 2-3 by Kelly Terrill; Portia Marin; Kim Carlson; Sara ArmstrongOverviewSummer Fit Activity Books move summer learning beyond academics to also prepare children physically and socially for the grade ahead. Academic exercises are based on Common Core standards and include skills in math, reading, writing, language arts and science.
- 8th Grade Reading Comprehen...
Learning Express LLC
Fitness exercises are designed to jump start the recommended 60 minutes of active play a day that children need to grow up healthy. Role models from throughout the world including Abraham Lincoln, Gandhi and Harriet Tubman help reinforce core values such as honesty, respect and trustworthiness. Summer Fit extends the summer learning experience online with free reading and math digital downloads, book reports, health and wellness activities and fitness videos.
* Based on Common Core: math, reading, writing, language arts and science
* Exercises jump start the recommended 60 minutes of daily movement and play
* Role models reinforce core values, good character and social skills
* Integrated academics and physical activities reinforce the importance of the "body-brain" connection
* Free digital downloads