Academic exercises are based on Common Core standards and include skills in math, reading, writing, language arts and science.Read more...
FREE Express Shipping for Club Members
Not a member? Join Today!
Academic exercises are based on Common Core standards and include skills in math, reading, writing, language arts and science. Fitness exercises are designed to jump start the recommended 60 minutes of active play a day that children need to grow up healthy. Role models from throughout the world including Abraham Lincoln, Gandhi and Harriet Tubman help reinforce core values such as honesty, respect and trustworthiness. Summer Fit extends the summer learning experience online with free reading and math digital downloads, book reports, health and wellness activities and fitness videos.
* Based on Common Core: math, reading, writing, language arts and science
* Exercises jump start the recommended 60 minutes of daily movement and play
* Role models reinforce core values, good character and social skills
* Integrated academics and physical activities reinforce the importance of the "body-brain" connection
* Free digital downloads
- ISBN-13: 9780976280026
- ISBN-10: 0976280027
- Publisher: Summer Fit Learning
- Publish Date: April 2012
- Page Count: 120
Series: Summer Fit